Tomorrow is Ava's 8th birthday and since it falls on Easter Sunday, we decided to celebrate her birthday today. Last night her best friend came home to spend the night with her and be here today for her party. As part of Ava's gift, Kelly and I took all the girls to eat at Chick-Fil-A and to the movies to see Rio 2.
It has rained so much here the last few months that everything has been saturated. Since our yard was literally under water, we had to move the party to Gma & Gpa's house at the last minute. All our family gathered to celebrate this sweet girl's birthday.
It is amazing how quickly Ava is growing and I love the sweet girl she is becoming. She loves to read, learn, and do anything that comes her way. Since her last birthday she has really become a sporty girl. She played basketball for the first time this year and is currently playing softball. She loves sports and wants to do every sport possible. I love to see her interests grow and change. I can't wait to see what the next year holds for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment