For Kelly, each day I gave him a small gift with an attached message. I put them in different places in the house, truck, etc. so it's a nice surprise for him when he finds them. Don't worry, I put them in obvious places where he would be sure to see them:) I think he enjoyed getting them and I have loved giving him the gifts.
a blog about faith, family, friends, and the adventures of raising three daughters
Friday, February 14, 2014
14 Days of Valentine's
Admittedly I love Pinterest! There are so many good ideas out there and I love that there is a place to share them. I was recently looking up ideas for Valentine's Day on Pinterest and came across several cute ones. I decided to do "14 Days of Valentine's" for Kelly and the girls. For the girls, each day I cut out a heart and wrote something on it that me and Kelly love about them. Then I taped it to their bedroom door. They loved reading their new heart everyday. It's so funny because Kelly and I love all the girls the same but there are different things we love about each of them. For example, we love the fact that Ava is so motivated and hard-working yet we love how carefree and silly Claire is. And baby Julianna? She gives the best hugs and kisses!
For Kelly, each day I gave him a small gift with an attached message. I put them in different places in the house, truck, etc. so it's a nice surprise for him when he finds them. Don't worry, I put them in obvious places where he would be sure to see them:) I think he enjoyed getting them and I have loved giving him the gifts.
For Kelly, each day I gave him a small gift with an attached message. I put them in different places in the house, truck, etc. so it's a nice surprise for him when he finds them. Don't worry, I put them in obvious places where he would be sure to see them:) I think he enjoyed getting them and I have loved giving him the gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment