
This was a project Ava completed for school and I loved it so much I just had to take a picture. Her social studies class was studying timelines and each child had to make a timeline and include ten important, major events in their life to date. The students could paste pictures on their timeline or draw their own. Ava opted to draw her own (being the little artist she is). I was out of town for three days the week this project was due so I had no idea what she was turning in to her teacher. I had made a list of several life events and where they could find pictures before I left in the hopes of making this process a little easier for she and Kelly. After grilling Kelly about what exactly the timeline looked like (a little overbearing I know), he assured me over the phone that it looked great! And it did! I was so blown away by the events she chose (which many of them were not the ones on my list). Like a major life event for her was the birth of each of her sisters. I thought that was so sweet! Their births were definitely a major life event for me, but I never thought about them being a major life event for Ava! Her drawings were so detailed and colorful and it was obvious she had spent a lot of time drawing these pictures.
 |
| Her birth and Claire's birth |
 |
| Graduated from daycare & started tumbling |
 |
| Learn to shoot a BB gun & Julianna's birth |
 |
| She was saved |
 |
| Read her first AR book & learned to ride her bike |
No comments:
Post a Comment