Ava had been excited and a little nervous about the concert. She had her first singing solo and was afraid she would be too nervous to sing. I am happy to report she nailed her solo beautifully. I had several cameras but had a dead battery in one and the other did not have an SD card. Good grief!
a blog about faith, family, friends, and the adventures of raising three daughters
Sunday, April 28, 2013
GPS - God's Plan of Salvation
The kids choir at church held their annual spring concert tonight. The title of the concert was GPS-God's Plan of Salvation. I love the kids choir concerts because the message is so sweet and simple...yet usually one I need reminding of. God's plan of salvation is a choice; and with Him as our guide, we can enjoy life eternally.
Ava had been excited and a little nervous about the concert. She had her first singing solo and was afraid she would be too nervous to sing. I am happy to report she nailed her solo beautifully. I had several cameras but had a dead battery in one and the other did not have an SD card. Good grief!
Ava had been excited and a little nervous about the concert. She had her first singing solo and was afraid she would be too nervous to sing. I am happy to report she nailed her solo beautifully. I had several cameras but had a dead battery in one and the other did not have an SD card. Good grief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment