Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Blog Title

Picture taken by Southern
Chic Photography
As you may have noticed, I have changed the title and description of my blog.  Why?  Even though I like "The Murray Family" as a blog title, I wanted a more specific title that emphasizes who we are as a family and what is important to us.  Our faith, our family, and our friends are the most important aspects of our life; in that order.  Kelly and I were born and raised in the South and have made our home in my hometown (Kelly's hometown is just next door).  I love living and raising a family in the South!  And of course we think our three girls are sweet little darlings!  The adventures of raising three girls ages 6, 4 (almost 5), and 13 months is so much fun and worthy of sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment