| Clockwise from the top: Granny Moore, Mama, Claire, Me holding Julianna, Ava, Granny Buie |
After lunch, some of the adults and kids walked down the road to Uncle Johnny L's farm. Uncle Johnny L's farm is famous for having tons of livestock such as horses, chickens, peacocks, long horned steers, and in the past has been home to a buffalo and zebra! Naturally, you see why everyone wants to go down there. The girls chased around some peacocks and chickens and looked at the pony in the barn. Going down to his farm made me think back to when I was a little girl going down there and riding the ponies!
While at Granny's, I took the opportunity to get a Five Generation Picture. I had a Five Generation Picture made with Ava and Claire, but I wanted a new one that included Julianna! How awesome and rare is it to have five generations within a family alive and all be girls? God has been good!! Happy Birthday Granny Moore...I pray I get your genes!!

No comments:
Post a Comment