Julianna is 10 weeks old today and growing by leaps and bounds! We went to the doctor last week and she weighs 11 pounds 8 ounces (75%) and is 24 1/4 inches long (95%). She also got her shots last week and that was NOT fun but she did not run a fever and only cried for a minute. She smiles and coos all the time and Kelly insists that she said da-da the other morning, yeah right! There is nothing better than waking up to her smile. You know the smile infants have, the kind that when they smile their whole body smiles also. I love that! I get a full body smile many times a day and she has a killer smile just like both of her sisters! At the end of the day when I'm just getting off work I can't wait to get my hands on her and see that precious smile!
 |
| So precious! |
 |
| Smiling at her Daddy |
No comments:
Post a Comment