| Their selection of outfits really show their personality! |
| Watch out Kindergarten! |
| Ava & Emily |
Claire will be at daycare for one more year and will go to pre-k next year. Her daycare has a new lady teaching the big kids in the mornings and we have really been excited! Well, I've been excited! Claire is excited about seeing all of her friends; not sure if she is so excited about the school part. Her pre-school is for about 3 hours a day and they are working on things like ABC's, counting, shapes, etc. Claire picked out her outfit for her first day and was excited to sport her zebra shirt. I dropped her off first and walked her in. She usually cries for me when I leave, but she strolled right in and only turned to give me a kiss. It was a relief to me that she didn't cry! She is such a mama's girl and it breaks my heart when she cries for me. When I picked her up in the afternoon, she WAS excited for she and I to check her purple folder. She had drawn a beautiful picture which I immediately hung on the fridge as soon as we got home. Getting details about her day was a little challenging but she did say she had fun and loved Mrs. Karen! Yay!
| She loves her biker boots! |
As for Kelly and I, we both had good days. Kelly loves, loves his job this year because he is finally out of the classroom. He is able to fully give is attention to his administrative duties without worrying about a class. I, of course, love my job and had a wonderful first day!
No comments:
Post a Comment