
Today Kelly and I went for our "find out the gender" sonogram. We are happy to announce that we are having another sweet little girl!! We have already picked out a name for this precious angel...Julianna Grace and we will call her Julianna. In addition to finding out the gender, the sonographer also spent a lot of time looking at the heart, brain, bones, face, neck, etc. This was the most important thing to me that day...to make sure our baby was healthy. Everything looked great! This sonogram was the first time we had ever had a 4D sonogram done (I think they are pretty standard now). It was kind of weird but cool to see Julianna's face, arms, and

legs so closely. She was squirming all around at first, but settled down long enough for us to see her face and for her to suck her thumb. God has been so good to us by blessing us with Ava and Claire and I can't wait to see what He has in store for Julianna!
Yay! Love the name!
ReplyDelete