
Today my precious Ava turned 5!! We had a wonderful day planned. Kelly and I woke her up by singing "Happy Birthday" to her. Next was school of course. All of the kids in her class

sang "Happy Birthday" to her and Mrs. Keli gave her a birthday crown to wear all day. When she got to my work after school, Mrs. Pam had bought her a present. She was so excited to find a

Rapunzel doll inside the bag. Once we left my work, we picked up Claire and went to the mall to meet Kelly. Ava was getting her ears pierced. We went to
Claire's in the mall, picked out her earrings, and she got in the chair. She got to squeeze a bear named "Claire Bear"...funny. I was so surprised at how well Ava did. She did not cry any!! She didn't even whimper!! She was so precious with her little diamond earrings. After we pierced her ears, we went to Hog-N-Bones to eat BBQ. Since Ava and Claire ate so well Kelly bought the girls a slushy to share. It was a wonderful day and Ava was so happy! I can't believe my baby girl is 5! I am so thankful for her!


Seriously- I have the two cutest nieces ever!
ReplyDelete