Saturday, March 5, 2011

Guess our Baby's Gender!!

Let's have a little fun! On April 5th at 10:00, Kelly and I will find out if we are having a girl or boy (if the baby cooperates of course). I have set up a poll to the right for all my family and friends to vote on whether they think we will have a boy or girl. Since this will probably be our last child, I wanted everyone to have a little fun! I am going to give you some insight on this pregnancy compared to my other pregnancies so you can make an informed guess.

Ava: Morning sickness, but otherwise felt good. Heartbeat ranges from 140s-170s. Craved oranges!

Claire: Horrible morning sickness FOREVER (only gained 8 pounds). Heartbeat ranges from 140s-170s. Had energy once the sickness was over. Craved chocolate!

Baby #3: Some morning sickness (easiest of all three), but exhausted ALL.THE.TIME!!! Ten hours of sleep is not enough! Feeling good now but still tired!! Stubborn and gives the doctor a hard time when trying to find the heartbeat. Heartbeat ranges from 127-173! Crave fruit, fried stuff and water!

Now let's vote!!

2 comments: