
I know some may think the title of the post is wrong, but it is correct. The first time I took the girls to the pumpkin patch was in the fall of 2008. Ava was 2 years old and Claire was 10 months old. Kelly was hunting that day so he was unable to go with us. I took many pictures and was excited to make this one of my first posts when I started my family blog the following February. However, when I went to retrieve the pictures, they were no where to be found!! I searched and searched but could not find them. Recently I was on Quincy's facebook page and she had all of the pictures from the first pumpkin patch visit. I had forgotten that I had used her digital camera card that day and had given it back to her before saving the pictures on the computer. I was so excited to have found these pictures!!!! Enjoy!



I'm loving these pumpkin patch posts. I guess I don't realize how quickly Ava and Claire are growing up b/c I see them all the time, but these pics really make me see it.
ReplyDelete