Today was the Turkey Trot one-mile-fun run at the girls' school. Claire has won the last two years in a row so we were hoping she would win again this year. Ava has placed in the top five every year except last year. The top five finishers receive a medal. Ava did not like not placing last year (she came in sixth) so she began preparing for the run several weeks ago. I am happy to say that Ava placed in the top five (fifth place, I think)! Claire, however, got sick during the first lap and threw up! She got some water and sat out the rest of the run. Kelly was there to watch her and he said he thinks the cold air got in her lungs and she choked on some mucus. Claire cheered everyone else on and did not seem to mind not running. The girls always look forward to this run so I'm glad they were both satisfied with the day.
 |
| Ava and her BFF |
 |
| Top 5 boys & Top 5 girls |
No comments:
Post a Comment