Saturday, July 18, 2015

LASIK

Yesterday I took the plunge and got LASIK eye surgery.  Kelly had LASIK surgery years ago and has been wanting me to have the surgery ever since.  I am a little chicken when it comes to someone messing with my eyes so I dismissed his hints.  However, my contacts have been bothering me more and more lately and I definitely do not want to wear glasses for the rest of my life.  So, I caved and I do not regret the decision.  My eyes burned for a couple of hours after the surgery and they were severely blood shot, but after that, no problems!
Kelly and I stayed in Jacksonville after the surgery so I could immediately go to sleep and let my eyes start the healing process.  After about four hours of sleep, I woke up feeling fine.  I even felt good enough to let Kelly take me out to dinner.  I am excited to get my eyes completely healed and enjoy being able to see without glasses or contacts.


No comments:

Post a Comment