The weatherman called for a cold rainy day with snow in the evening so we knew any outside activity would not be possible. Once we left The Old Mill House, we made our way to Wonder Works. Wonder Works is a science based attraction that has all sorts of cool science activities and experiments for kids. We made our way through the building and stopped at many of the exhibits to try them out. Two of Ava and Claire's favorite things were the rock wall and the outer space ropes course. Ava, Claire, and I waited for at least an hour to get on the ropes course. I thought to myself that this ropes course better be awesome! And it did not disappoint! While the girls and I waited in line, Kelly took Julianna around to visit other exhibits. Julianna's favorite was the bubbles! We spent several hours in Wonder Works and as we walked out the door to head back to the cabin, it began to snow!!

a blog about faith, family, friends, and the adventures of raising three daughters
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Pigeon Forge, TN
On our third full day in the mountains we slept a little late then got dressed for an early lunch. We had tried to eat supper at The Old Mill House in Pigeon Forge the night before but the wait was over an hour, so we decided to try our luck for lunch. We were seated almost immediately and the meal was delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling to Pigeon Forge. The building used to be a working mill and the water wheel was still operational. They also had a General Store which I really loved as they had many old-timey items for sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment