Monday, August 5, 2013

Bye, Bye Diapers

Julianna is completely potty trained!  She is 22 months old and has been the easiest to train out of all the girls.  I am excited that we will no longer need diapers and wipes and I'm glad our daycare bill will go down now, but I'm a little sad.  Julianna is our last planned child.  This is a huge chapter in my life that is now closed.  Next comes sleeping in her own room, not wanting me like she does now and just growing up.  Of course I want her to grow up and become independent but I always had the thought of, "I'll have another baby..." when the other girls started getting big.  However, as sad as I am, she is just that excited!  She thinks she is a big girl wearing big-girl-panties and has done very well on training!

No comments:

Post a Comment