
Yesterday I went to the doctor for a routine check-up. I was 10 weeks and was fully expecting to hear a heartbeat with the doppler. However, the heartbeat could not be found and the doctor assured me that usually the heartbeat could not be heard with the doppler until 12 weeks. I knew that the baby was fine because I have been sick as a dog, but I still wanted to hear that precious sound! The doctor said she did not like to send a mama home without hearing a heartbeat, so she walked down the hall to see if the sonographer could perform a sonogram. I got another sonogram and was very surprised at what I saw. This baby has GROWN a lot in the last three weeks! I can see the arms, legs, and the baby was moving all around...and I did hear the heartbeat! I got a little teary eyed when I saw and heard my baby! I'm just so blessed by God to be carrying a healthy baby! The heartbeat was 173, probably because I ate a Twix on the way to the appointment:)
Hmmm, you think that means it's a girl? (The fast heart beat, I mean.)
ReplyDeleteThat heartbeat is a very sweet sound. The heartbeat makes me think girl.
ReplyDelete