Monday, April 20, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday!

Today was Ava's birthday. Three years ago today at 5:19 p.m., God blessed Kelly and I with our first beautiful daughter! It's hard to believe she is 3! She had a wonderful day! She went to school and wore her princess crown since she was the "birthday princess". I made cupcakes with sprinkles for her to take to daycare and share with her friends. Mrs. Lisa sang to her this morning and really lavished attention on her. After school, I picked the girls up and we met Kelly to go eat out. We let Ava pick where she wanted to eat and she picked Jerry J's "so I can have some shrimp":) Once we got home, Kelly, Claire, and I sang "Happy Birthday" to her and she blew out her candle on her cupcake. Claire gave her a present, which was the Disney princess books. Ava loved them and we read several of them tonight. She took her books to bed with her so she could "read" them. As I laid her down tonight, I looked at how big she has gotten in the last three years and I am so thankful for her. I love my precious, precious Ava!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment